25/03 - Athena


Athena is restless, She was up all night, Her mother tried to calm her, Cradling her tight, All night She’s either teething Or it could be, This collective fright. If he does, I think I’m going to join him, Look up at the stars At 10pm I’ll meet you halfway there, My friend. Cut through the ether, Up, Over the atmosphere, And when we can’t breath anymore, Let’s French Kiss Oxygen. Where are the troops that they promised? What am I protected from? If my enemy is invisible, Am I really, Safe from harm? I’m optimistic, I’m an optimist. I’m romantic And I’m always in love. I’m going to chisel my way, Out of this cave, And when I crack Through the first stone, Light, Will shine in, Again. Necessities in the cupboard, My lips are sealed, My hands are concealed. I bathe myself in antiseptic, I walk the streets in the clothes that I slept in. I bathe myself in antiseptic, I walk the streets in the clothes that I slept in, I bathe myself in antiseptic, I want to sleep naked again. You don’t sleep naked when you’re facing disaster. I touch myself, I want you to touch me, I bathe myself in antiseptic, I walk the streets in the clothes that I slept in. You don’t sleep naked when you’re faced with disaster.

Comments

Antonis Oteron said…
Πολύ δυνατό από τους καταπληκτικούς Mech_nimal. Πάντα επίκαιροι!