απρίλης



"unlit hallway"

walking down the unlit hallway of life
there's hope i know
there's an angel she follows me
follows me close
she touches my shoulders
sings words so clear
they bring comfort to my ear
she guided me home

breathe my love
wake my love
hold me my love

looking out into the skyline today
how will we ever stay
composed or smile
her soul, rising for miles
her soul's rising for miles
looking out into this morning she left
how will we ever rest
staring at the ground
we spread her around
they spread her around

breathe my love
wake my love
hold me my love

coming in the haunted city at last,
my heart beat fast
down kearney, down pine, down stockton, down hyde
she followed me home
and i found you there
asleep in my chair,
i found you there
and i feel you near like you are still here
i feel you near

breathe my love
wake my love
hold me my love

Comments

Anonymous said…
...I deny stooping logic..,
lo, wholly..,
take wings and open these
naturally..,
down hear, logic is four--legged
and life is complicated..,...
thus, i will to stand upright..,
creatures of slavery, good night..!

Bye--bye, bye--bye..,
i'm flying to sky..,
i'll be away
at the break of day..,...
thus, follow me, my riddle--love,
and try to fly,
as a "silent" God's dove..!

I have flung the alien clockworK..,
irrevocably..,
and i've tuned my heart naturally..,
down there logic is four--legged
and life is complicated..,
thus, i want to live on day..,
creatures of liberty, good day..!

Hie--hie, hie--hie..,
i'm flying on high..,
i've god day light
by day and night..,...
thus, my love stands by me simple,
in a simple life,
by the bulwark of eagle..!

Alexander Zivas,
URL : www.siopi.gr
Decodification of "Silence"...