a change is gonna come

μην ρωτας γιατι αλλα αυτη η εκτελεση κοντεψε να με ''σκοτωσει'' χθες βραδυ :

I was born by the river In a little tent And just like the river I've been running ever since It's been a long, long time coming But I know a change gonna come Oh, yes it is It's been too hard living But I'm afraid to die I don't know what's up there beyond the sky It's been a long, long time coming But I know a change gonna come Oh yes it will Then I go to my brother I say brother help me please But he winds up knocking me Back down on my knees There's been times that I thought I wouldn't last for long But now I think I'm able to carry on It's been a long, long time coming But I know a change is gonna come Oh, yes it will
videos :

















Comments

Anonymous said…
Δε θα ρωτήσω γιατί,μιας και έχεις δίκιο για ένα απ'τα καλύτερα τραγούδια όλων των εποχών,από όποιον κι αν έχει ειπωθεί.Πριν καιρό είχα γράψει δύο ιστορίες,με αφορμή το ακουσμά του.Η μία εδώ
http://backtomono.wordpress.com/2007/03/13/a-change-is-gonna-come-the-sam-cooke%e2%80%99s-part/